Sign up now to receive these FREE recordings and to be notified about our next Plant Medicine Summit series:
- Concepts of Spiritual Healing From a Maya Shaman with Rosita Arvigo
- Analgesia, the Search for Effective Pain Relief - Botanical and Nutritional Protocols with David Winston
Featured Speakers: (click photo to learn more)
Herbalist, Author, Educator & Founder of Floracopeia Aromatic Treasures
Herbalist, Writer & Founder of Anima Mundi Herbals
Herbalist, Writer & Co-Director of Scarlet Sage School of Traditional Healing Arts
Herbalist, author of Evolutionary Herbalism & founder of the School of Evolutionary Herbalism
Herbalist, Director of the Wildflower School of Botanical Medicine & Co-Founder of Moonflower Herbfest
The human body is designed to be in a relationship with plants. Our digestive tract is designed to consume plants. Our physiology is designed to combust the energy of the sun by extracting it from plants. Our primary biological relationship is with plants.
— David Crow
The natural world holds a multitude of secrets for healing the body, mind, spirit, and planet.
Would you like to develop the power to more easily care for yourself, while remaining in spiritual communion with the natural world around you?
With the proper guides leading you through the latest botanical medicine discoveries, you can apply this wisdom for immune repair, neural and cognitive support, and spiritual enlightenment.
Would you like to benefit from up-to-date research on how plant allies can help you navigate specific present and future challenges?
We’re living in a pivotal time for deepening our approaches to wellness and healing. Traditional wisdom on how our plant allies help our bodily systems is being supported by scientific evidence of how botanical medicines work. Established botanical medicine experts have energized a new generation of healers and educators who are eager to help people integrate clinical practices with individual self-care routines.
Plant medicine has been shaped by ancient traditions from around the world — and our ancestors' antidotes are influencing the future of how we can treat and heal diseases, digestive problems, anxiety, depression, and even approach pandemics. What we’ve learned about botanical rituals and remedies from Mayan, Ayurvedic, and Tibetan healers, for example, gives us a roadmap for preventing and managing future ailments.
We’re excited to present The Future of Plant Medicine Summit series at a time of global awakening to the importance of holistic approaches to disease, emotional distress, and planetary healing. This esteemed collection of Ayurvedic and integrative medical doctors and pharmacists, herbalists, researchers, educators, and healers are shaping the future of herbal medicine.
You’ll be receiving support not only from revered Shift Network faculty, but also from the next generation of visionaries in the plant medicine movement, all of whom can help you understand the practicalities of creating an individualized botanical medicine treatment plan.
Over the course of an enlightening week featuring the very latest in plant medicine research, you’ll deepen your understanding of the role of specific herbs in common health concerns — such as herbs used in Ayurveda for every stage of life, nervine tonic herbs for protection against stress, and herbs for managing headaches naturally, among other valuable applications. Plus, you’ll gain the framework for how to speak with your medical doctors about herbal medicines, and for implementing your own self-care practices for these challenging times.
You’ll have access to a level of spiritual healing unavailable with allopathic medicine. You’ll explore myriad rituals, passed down through generations, that connect you to your plant allies through a deep journey of the soul and the subconscious.
Nurture the Roots of Resilience in Your Kitchen or Garden
When we map the supportive elements of our plant allies to specific bodily systems, we can realign our internal networks and discover emotional freedom. We have an opportunity to heal with our planet while reinvigorating our physical and spiritual immune systems.
As we search for treatment plans that support us through aging, the pandemic, and individual imbalances, a connection to the wonders of the botanical world can ground us, support us, and strengthen our reserves.
And, as the speakers in The Future of Planet Medicine Summit series offer world-class expertise on a range of critical topics, you’ll have access to their support — and the support of a global plant medicine community — through the chat box feature. Ask your pressing questions live, and receive guidance from leaders in the herbal medicine movement.
Here’s some of what some of our celebrated speakers will be sharing with you…
Learn how grief and fear are treated within Mayan medicine with Rosita Arvigo, founder of the Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy®.
Understand how specific herbs and herbal formulas can relieve certain types of pain with herbalist and ethnobotanist David Winston.
Dr. Trupti Gokani shows you how to align your “three brains” — an ancient concept backed by modern research — to improve your health and relationships.
Take your self-care to the next level with Kami McBride’s herbal healing tools that support your body, mind, and spirit during these rapidly changing times.
Receive valuable practices to enhance your health and wellbeing during life transitions with Sarita Shrestha, MD.
Learn about the challenges and opportunities of applying traditional Indian medicine in remote areas of the planet from Arjun Das, Ayurvedic practitioner and panchakarma specialist.
Explore effective treatment options to stop, prevent, and possibly permanently eradicate headaches with renowned holistic medicine expert K.P. Khalsa.
Receive empowering wisdom about healing and protecting your womb from Dr. Eshe Faizah.
And much more!
Feel the Support of Plant Allies on Your Wellness Journey
Having a strong foundation in plant medicine affects not only your wellness, but also the wellness of the people, plants, and trees around you.
The Future of Plant Medicine Summit series is a unique opportunity to understand how to best care for yourself — by treating your headaches, soothing your vagus nerve, activating your higher spiritual potential, and a myriad of other applications. It’s also, by extension, a map for how to care for your support system — by building resilient garden apothecaries and merging patient-centered care with herbalism.
In this illuminating series, you’ll discover:
- Three critical herbal remedies that restore and rebuild the nervous system gently and safely
- The healing properties of plant “slime,” or mucilage, and how to safely use it as medicine
- How to improve herbal formulation precision for your body typology based upon traditional Tibetan medicine
- How global spice markets can transform the future of healthcare by offering powering therapeutics for some of the most difficult illnesses
- How to maintain and protect garden apothecaries given current weather extremes
- The art of preparing fresh pine needles, twigs, and bark for a daily tea that provides a plethora of vitamins — C, A, K, and B, plus other essential nutrients
- Powerful spiritual herbs and plants that have been used for millennia to activate higher awareness, intuitive abilities, and deep healing
- Plant medicine from the Ayurvedic and Western pharmacopeia that supports releasing nervous system patterns, increasing resiliency, and tonifying the vagus nerve
- The significant environmental benefits and high-quality vibrant medicines generated by self-sufficient herbalism
- The future of healing through herbs and astrology, including medical research supporting astrological considerations
- The roots of herbal energetics and how they have been represented in Western herbal traditions
- How to adapt the trauma-informed, patient-centered care model to an herbalist's practice
- And much more!
In this timely and salient series, you’ll learn from more than three dozen respected botanical medicine experts all in one place — and discover the most comprehensive, up-to-date expert support for naturally dealing with pressing personal and environmental challenges.
Plus, you’ll discover that working with medicinal plants can complement any existing practice and help you achieve greater fulfillment and success in life — for you and your clients.
You’ll be in good hands with our co-hosts, who represent the dynamic present and future of plant medicine:
- David Crow, LAc, herbal pioneer who integrates insights and practices from diverse botanical medicine and spiritual traditions, ranging from Ayurveda to Chinese medicine to Buddhism
- Adriana Ayales, herbalist, writer, and founder of Anima Mundi Herbals
- Kelsey Barrett, herbalist, writer, and co-director of Scarlet Sage School of Traditional Healing Arts
- Sajah Popham, herbalist, author of Evolutionary Herbalism, and founder of the School of Evolutionary Herbalism
- Nicole Telkes, herbalist, director of the Wildflower School of Botanical Medicine, and co-founder of Moonflower Herbfest
Here’s what participants had to say about previous years’ plant medicine summits…
“Always a wealth of information, excellent presentations across a wide array of subjects, super learning experience.”
Always a wealth of information, excellent presentations across a wide array of subjects, super learning experience. This is my third [summit] that I have attended and there’s always something new to learn. This year was especially challenging with the pandemic — such great information on techniques, herbs, and things we can do to help ourselves and others navigate through this awful virus and the aftermath.
— Denise Flinchbaugh, Elizabeth, Colorado
“My first time at this summit, I really enjoyed learning from these huge masters.”
My first time at this summit, I really enjoyed learning from these huge masters. The choice of topics and speakers was outstanding; the information very clear and accessible.
— Silvina, Córdoba, Argentina
“I thought I would learn about the use of herbs but what I got is something much more meaningful than that.”
I'm so grateful for all the effort in putting this together. I got so much out of the summit. I love the holistic approach overall. I thought I would learn about the use of herbs but what I got is something much more meaningful than that. Thank you for helping me to strengthen my connection with nature.
— Astrid Mendez, Australia
“A terrific learning opportunity!”
A terrific learning opportunity! Given the impressive lineup of speakers and their respective areas of expertise, this event provides a chance to hear from teachers, practitioners, specialists, physicians, researchers… who have hundreds of years of combined experience.
— L. Stewart
“The positive energy and enlightened information came during a much needed time in history.”
Wonderful, it is always refreshing to remember how connected to the earth and each other we are. The positive energy and enlightened information came during a much needed time in history. Thank you to everyone involved.
— Colleen Desimone
“I learned a lot about healing with plants on all levels of my being.”
I'm very grateful for all the generous sharing! As I listen to your talks, I can feel your love and respect for plants and you convey a wealth of practical, useful, and inspiring information. I learned a lot about healing with plants on all levels of my being. Kudos and profound thanks!
— Swann, Puerto Rico
“Thank you for valuable support to our vital physical-spiritual immune systems during these very vulnerable times of COVID-19 and beyond.”
I have training in plant medicine, so I was deeply impressed with the speakers’ backgrounds and clinical practices. I also gained NEW needed insights and information for key powerful herbs and preparations that make it easier and more affordable to integrate familiar favorites — plus new “plant friends and allies” into our daily routine. Thank you for valuable support to our vital physical-spiritual immune systems during these very vulnerable times of COVID-19 and beyond.
— Geri, Mendocino, California
“I am thrilled with what I have learned and can't wait to start putting [it] into use.”
This program was beautifully curated, as was each class. There was a broad range of information and herbs for both strengthening the immune system as well as specific herbs for specific health concerns and even for different types of stress and fatigue. I am thrilled with what I have learned and can't wait to start putting [it] into use.
— Michele van Kooijk, Miami, Florida
“The different perspectives and clinical experiences of the presenters made for a rich, practical learning experience.”
The range and depth of the sessions was excellent. The different perspectives and clinical experiences of the presenters made for a rich, practical learning experience. I have already put into practice several herbal remedies for myself and members of my family.
— Ann Snook Bacalar, Quintana Roo, Mexico
“... being able to see/listen to these amazing presenters helped lift my brain fog and my spirits!”
The wealth of plant knowledge that was shared here is just unbelievable! I’m so grateful this was offered for free. I can’t sing enough praises for the organizers and presenters! Thank you so much! I live in an area where our power and internet goes out a lot, and the 48-hour free video/audio was an amazing blessing! We have been stuck away from everything for months and being able to see/listen to these amazing presenters helped lift my brain fog and my spirits! I have been very unmotivated to do much of anything, and now I am happily motivated to get back into my plants and my herbal shaman work. I can’t thank you all enough!
— Tara Veraguas, Panama
This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices of The Shift Network, Inc. and all websites owned or operated by or on behalf of The Shift Network, Inc., including, without limitation, theshiftnetwork.com (collectively referred to as “our websites”).
Legal Entity: The Shift Network Inc
Email Address: email@example.com
Postal Address: 625 2nd St, Petaluma, CA 94952
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What Information We Collect
The types of information that we collect fall under two general categories: Personally identifiable information (PII) and non-personally identifiable information (non-PII). PII consists of any information which can be used to specifically identify you as an individual and may include.
- Identity Data may include your first name, maiden name, last name, username, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data may include your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data may include your bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data may include details about payments between us and other details of purchases made by you.
- Technical Data may include your login data, internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this site.
- Profile Data may include your username and password, purchases or orders, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data may include information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data may include your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
Non-PII consists of aggregate information or any information that does not reveal your identity. The following sections describe how your PII and non-PII are collected by us, and how we use such information.
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
How We Collect and Use Information
- Log Files. Any time you visit any of our websites, our servers automatically gather information from your browser (such as your IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks) to analyze trends, administer the site, prevent fraud, track visitor movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information. For example, we may log your IP address for system administration purposes. IP addresses are logged to track a user’s session. This gives us an idea of which parts of the site users are visiting. We do not share the log files externally.
- Web Beacons. “Web beacons” (also known as “clear gifs” and “pixel tags”) are small transparent graphic images that are often used in conjunction with cookies in order to further personalize our website for our users and to collect a limited set of information about our visitors. We may also use web beacons in email communications in order to understand the behavior of our customers. We do not link the web beacons to any PII.
- Information About You. When you register, enroll or place an order for any products or services, we collect information about you. For interactive content and community services where you may choose to have a public profile, we may display your non-PII information to other community members and visitors. You may choose to provide us with your photo(s) or video(s) and by providing us such content, you agree that we may make them available to other members and visitors. Except as otherwise stated in this privacy statement, we do not disclose your PII to you or other users of our services.
- Purchase Information. To process purchases, we may require your name, address, phone number, email address and credit card information. Such information is used primarily to process your order or as otherwise described herein. Credit card transactions are processed using industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and/or strong encryption (3DES) by a third party, which only uses your information for that purpose.
- Emails and Telephone Calls. We require an email address from you when you register for our services. We use your email address for both transactional (e.g., order confirmation and renewal processing) and promotional (e.g., newsletters, new product offerings, special discounts, event notifications, special third-party offers) purposes. Email messages we send you may contain code that enables our database to track your usage of the emails, including whether the email was opened and what links (if any) were clicked. If you would rather not receive promotional emails from us, please see the section below labeled “Choice/Opt-Out.” We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to our services, such as service announcements and administrative messages, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. We may also contact you by telephone or text message (including to any wireless number you may provide to us) in connection with our services. If you would rather not receive telephone calls or text messages from us, you may ask to be removed from our contact list if you receive a call or text message from us. We fully comply with the requirements of the U.S. CAN-SPAM Act.
- Demographic Data. Demographic data is also collected at our site. We may use this data to tailor our visitors’ experience at our site, showing them content that we think they might be interested in, and displaying the content according to their preferences. Some of this information may be shared with advertisers on a non-personally identifiable basis.
- Online Survey Data. We may periodically conduct voluntary member surveys. We encourage our members to participate in such surveys because they provide us with important information regarding the improvement of our services. You may also volunteer for certain surveys that we may offer to our users, and any additional rules regarding the conduct of such surveys will be disclosed to you prior to your participation. We do not link the survey responses to any PII, and all responses are anonymous.
- Public Forums. We may make discussion boards available to our users and visitors. Any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose any PII. Please consult the community guidelines for each discussion board for other specific information.
Purposes for processing your personal data
Set out below is a description of the ways we intend to use your personal data and the legal grounds on which we process such data. We have also explained what our legitimate interests are where relevant.
We may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground, depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data. Please email us at email@example.com if you need details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your personal data where more than one ground has been set out in the table below.
Type of data
Lawful basis for processing
To register you as a new customer
Performance of a contract with you
To process and deliver your order including:
(a) Manage payments, fees and charges
(b) Collect and recover money owed to us
(e) Marketing and Communications
(a) Performance of a contract with you
(b) Necessary for our legitimate interests to recover debts owed to us
To manage our relationship with you which will include:
(b) Asking you to provide feedback, leave a review or take a survey
(d) Marketing and Communications
(a) Performance of a contract with you
(b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
(c) Necessary for our legitimate interests to keep our records updated and to study how customers use our products/services
To enable you to partake in a prize draw, competition or complete a survey
(e) Marketing and Communications
(a) Performance of a contract with you
(b) Necessary for our legitimate interests to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them and grow our business
To administer and protect our business and website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data)
(a) Necessary for our legitimate interests for running our business, provision of administration and IT services, network security, to prevent fraud and in the context of a business reorganisation or group restructuring exercise
(b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
To deliver relevant content and advertisements to you and measure and understand the effectiveness of our advertising
(e) Marketing and Communications
Necessary for our legitimate interests to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to inform our marketing strategy
To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences
Necessary for our legitimate interests to define types of customers for our products and services, to keep our site updated and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy
To make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you
Necessary for our legitimate interests to develop our products/services and grow our business
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have:
(i) requested information from us or purchased goods or services from us; or
(ii) if you provided us with your details and ticked the box at the point of entry (if applicable for your region) of your details for us to send you marketing communications; and
(iii) in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any third party for marketing purposes.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using our subscription management tool.
Where you opt out of receiving our marketing communications, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a product/service purchase, warranty registration, product/service experience or other transactions.
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose.
If we need to use your personal data for a purpose unrelated to the purpose for which we collected the data, we will notify you and we will explain the legal ground of processing.
We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
Disclosure of Your Information to Third Parties
- Disclosure By Law. You acknowledge and agree that we may disclose information you provide if required to do so by law, at the request of a third party, or if we, in our sole discretion, believe that disclosure is reasonable to comply with the law, requests or orders from law enforcement or any legal process, protect or defend our rights or property, or protect someone’s health or safety.
- Disclosure to Trusted Third Parties By Us. We may share your non-PII with third parties, but not in a manner that would reveal your identity. We may share your PII, sometimes in conjunction with your non-PII with service providers that may be associated with us to perform functions on our behalf. For example, outsourced customer care agents or technology assistants may need access to your information to perform services for you. Your information will be treated as private and confidential by such service providers and not used for any other purpose than we authorize. In addition, from time to time, we may share PII (such as email or mailing address) about our user base with carefully selected third parties, so they can offer goods and services that we believe may be of interest to our users. If you do not wish to receive offers from our trusted partners, you can change your email preferences at any time by following the steps outlined in the “Choice/Opt-Out” section below.
- Information Transferred As a Result of Sale of Business. As we develop our business, we may buy or sell assets and, depending on the transaction, your PII may be one of the transferred assets. In the event that we are acquired by another company, your PII may be part of the assets transferred to the acquiring party. If this occurs, you will be notified if there are any material changes to the way your PII is collected or used.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We may partner with third-party advertising agencies or other service providers to serve ads on our website on behalf of The Shift Network or third-party advertisers (e.g., retailers of goods or services). These companies may employ cookies and web beacons to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and web beacons is completely anonymous. Some of these third-party advertising agencies may be members of the Network Advertising Initiative, which offers you the option to opt out of ad targeting from its member agencies by following the procedures listed here.
We will only share your information with third parties in the ways defined in this privacy statement.
Our age restrictions for different services are set forth in each website’s applicable Terms and Conditions of Service. We do not target any of our sites or services to children under the age of 13, and in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, any information we may receive from users we believe to be under the age of 13 will be purged from our database.
We have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of information stored in our databases. These measures include use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and/or strong encryption (3DES) technology during credit card transactions and administrator sessions, as well as other security measures which are applied to all data at rest and in transit. We will exercise reasonable care in providing for the secure transmission of information between your computer and our servers, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us over the Internet and accept no liability for any unintentional disclosure.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
By law we have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for seven years after they cease being customers for tax purposes.
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data: see below for further information.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws to include but not limited to privacy laws in the United States and General Data Protection Regulation in the European Union in relation to your personal data. These include the right to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at email@example.com.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
Links to Other Sites
We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites that may be linked to this site or of any third party advertisers.
Click on the “unsubscribe” link on the bottom of the e-mail.
In order to stop displaying our ads on your Facebook account, please manage your Facebook settings by clicking here: Facebook Settings
Updating Your Information
The Shift Network provides users the following options for changing and modifying information previously submitted.
1. For any services where you have an account page, you may change your credit card (if applicable), e-mail address, password and other information from the account settings or preferences page; or
2. You can send mail or electronic mail to the address listed above, providing us with your account information and letting us know which information you wish to update.
Contacting the Website
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with any of our websites, you can contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acceptance of Privacy Statement
Your use of our websites, including any dispute concerning privacy, is subject to this privacy statement and the applicable Terms and Conditions of Service. BY USING OUR WEBSITES, YOU ARE ACCEPTING THE PRACTICES SET OUT IN THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT AND THE APPLICABLE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE.
Your continued use of any portion of our website following posting of the updated privacy statement will constitute your acceptance of the changes.
Notice To California Users
Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), we are providing the following details regarding the categories of personal information about California residents we have collected or disclosed within the preceding 12 months.
We collected, including through service providers, and disclosed the following categories of personal information:
- Identifiers, such as your name, email address, birthday, profile name, as well as IP addresses, device IDs, mobile advertising IDs, and other similar identifiers;
- Payment and financial information you provide when you purchase a Product or use certain features of the Platform;
- Characteristics about you like any gender information you choose to provide when you register an account on the Platform;
- Internet or other network activity information, including browsing and search history and other information about your use of the Platform;
- Geolocation data derived from IP addresses;
- Inferences drawn from any of the personal information above to create a profile or segment about you so we can provide you with personalized content and advertising.
We disclosed the categories of personal information above, including to our service providers and affiliates, for a range of operational business purposes – Please see Purposes for processing your personal data
Exercising Your California Privacy Rights
CCPA and other California law provides California residents with the additional rights listed below. You may exercise any of the rights described in this section by calling 866-230-2326 or by contacting us at email@example.com. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before taking further action on your request.
Right to Access: You have the right to know and access what data we have collected about you over the past 12 months, including:The categories of personal information we’ve collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information;
- The categories of personal information about you which we shared and/or sold;
- The categories of third parties we have shared or sold personal information to; and
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
Right to Delete: You have the right to request that we delete personal information we have collected from you (and direct our service providers to do the same). In some instances, however, we may decline to honor your request where an exception applies.
Other Rights: You can request certain information about our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. This request may be made once a year. You also have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of the rights listed above.