Thank you for Registering!
The live event is over. However, we’ve sent you 2 recordings from this amazing series — for FREE! Check your inbox for details!
PLUS here’s a Special Offer for You…
Here’s What You’ll Receive:
The 2019 Plant Medicine Wisdom Collection
The 2019 Plant Medicine Wisdom Collection gives you the opportunity to receive instant (after broadcast) and lifetime access to:
Downloadable MP3 Recordings of EVERY session in the 2019 Plant Medicine Summit series
PDF Transcripts of each session – to refer back to, follow directions, take notes, and search for key words
PLUS Your PACKAGE of 9 Exclusive BONUSES! (Valued at $597!)
Discover Balance, Restoration & Deep Healing
In our fast-paced, media-centric culture, we’re increasingly disconnected from nature. We’re losing touch with our vital connection to the very source that can heal our bodies, balance our emotions, and awaken our consciousness... the plant kingdom.
Our planet is suffering too. Destructive agricultural practices and climate change are wiping out the Earth’s ecosystems — a result of our failure to recognize our biological and spiritual connection with the natural world.
The truth is that our survival is completely dependent on plants. Plants are actually conscious, sentient life forms connected in complex and mysterious ways to the health of our bodies and minds.
By honoring plants as our sacred, evolutionary partners, we can heal ourselves AND the planet. In fact, they’re “our wisest allies,” according to plant medicine master David Crow...
Herbs, flowers, and other flora have been used for centuries by cultures all over the world as botanical treatments, healing tinctures, and medicinal remedies.
With The 2019 Plant Medicine Wisdom Collection, you’ll discover medicinal plants that can be easily grown in your garden or sourced locally, and gain access to trusted guides who can show you exactly how to use nature’s vast pharmacy wisely and effectively.
Don't miss this opportunity to Save 50% on unlimited, lifetime access to leading botanical medicine experts, health practitioners, and inspiring educators who have distilled decades of research for you. This collection features a unique synthesis of medicine, ecology, and spirituality to help you access the wisdom of plants, restore balance, and cultivate deep personal and planetary healing.
PLUS you’ll receive access to these BONUSES when you upgrade (A $597 Value!):
Growing Your Own Herbal Medicine: Botanical Remedies, Forest Therapy & Accessing the Healing Power of Nature
With medical herbalist Chanchal Cabrera
Discover how to use horticulture therapy — gardening and growing plants — to harvest herbs and process them into herbal medicines. You’ll explore combinations of herbs to grow for a range of concerns — from colds and flu to menopause, indigestion, and insomnia. Plus you’ll receive tools and methods for practically applying natural healing principles for self-care.
During the 7-module program, you’ll:
- Be given instructions for harvesting herbs and processing them into herbal medicines
- Examine the science and evidence behind natural medicines
- Be given tools and methods for the practical application of nature’s healing principles in self-care
- Explore biophilia — the inherent resonance and connection we feel with plants, with nature, and all that is alive and vital
- Find out how to use gardening and growing plants for horticulture therapy
- Explore combinations of herbs to grow for a range of concerns — from colds and flus to menopause, indigestion, and insomnia
- Understand how to ensure the quality of herbs — and why how they’re grown, gathered, prepared, and stored affects their vitality and therapeutic benefits
- Understand herbal dosages and safety considerations
Receive seven 90-minute sessions (recordings + transcripts):
- Module 1: The Science and Art of Herbal Healing Discovering and Deepening Your Intimate Relationship with Plants Through Plant Attunement
- Module 2: Medicines From the Garden Common Garden Plants Used for Health & Healing
- Module 3: Harvesting, Drying, Processing & Storing Herbs How to Handle & Manage Herbs for Optimal Quality and Potency
- Module 4 & 5: Setting Up & Managing Your Herbal Dispensary Quality Control & Good Manufacturing Practices for Herbalists
- Module 6: Sacred & Medicinal Trees Ancient Medicines for Modern Times
- Module 7: Wild Weeds & Native Plants as Medicines The Medicines Under Your Feet
PLUS, you’ll receive these powerful bonuses with this course
- Bonus #1: Growing Your Own Herbal Medicine: A Self-care Home Herbal First Aid Kit in Your Garden, Audio Dialogue With Chanchal Cabrera and David Crow
- Bonus #2: Fibromyalgia: A Journey Toward Healing, Video Teaching From Chanchal Cabrera
- Bonus #3: Culinary Herbs as Medicines, Video Teaching From Chanchal Cabrera
- Bonus #4: How to Move Like a Gardener, First Two Chapters of Ebook By Deb Soule
Simple and Effective Combinations of Herbs and Essential Oils
With David Crow from Winter of Wellness 2019
Join David Crow, author, herbalist, educator, and founder of Floracopeia Aromatic Treasures, as he offers ways to safely use combinations of herbs and essential oils for enhanced therapeutic benefits. He'll discuss formulas for treating and preventing common conditions of the respiratory and digestive systems, for relaxing and strengthening the nervous system, for balancing the female hormonal system, for musculoskeletal problems, and for detoxification.
During this highly informative session, you'll discover:
- Primary herbs and oils for protecting the lungs and relieving digestive symptoms
- Enjoyable ways to relax the nervous system using herbs and oils
- Combining herbs and essential oils to allevaite musculoskeletal pain and inflammation
The Medical Cannabis Collection
- Jessica Baker Our Co-Evolution with Cannabis, 2017
- Kenneth Proefrock Medical Cannabis: Therapeutic use of cannabanoids and other cannabis derived compounds, 2016
- Lakisha Jenkins Appropriate Dosing for Medical Cannabis and Cancer, 2017
The Yoga of Natural Beauty with Ayurveda
Ebook by K.P. Khalsa RH (AHG), D.N.-C.
This 26-page guide provides many different specific ways to detox your body and improve your overall health and health of the liver, skin, hair, and other aspects of health that we associate with beauty. K.P. offers food, teas, and herbs for eating, drinking, and using for massage to achieve greater heath and thereby greater beauty.
Ebook by Teresa Broadwine RH, (AHG)
This ebook shares both general and specific information about some of the better-known medicinal mushrooms. It includes recipes for healing tonic soups.
“Best of” Botanical Collection
We’ve carefully curated a collection of the most impactful sessions from our previous Plant Medicine summits. From the treatment of anxiety and depression… to the benefits of Ayurvedic medicine… to relief from fibromyalgia… and more… you’ll discover key insights on whole-body health through the use of botanical medicine. Included in this collection are...
- David Winston Lifting the Shadow, the Differential Treatment of Depression and Anxiety, 2016
- Dr. Vasant Lad What is Prana? Understanding the concept of life force in Ayurveda and its relationship to medicinal plants, 2017
- Deb Soule Creating Medicine Gardens for People & Pollinators, 2016
- Acharya Shunya Thus Spoke the Sages; Ayurveda on the Natural Environment of Plants and Dharma, 2017
- K.P. Khalsa Fibromyalgia 2017
- Chanchal Cabrera Tree Medicine: Shinrin Yoku, Forest Bathing as a clinical practice, 2017
8 Ways to Create and Sustain Regenerative Relationships with Plants
Ebook by Dr. Kathren Stevenson
Whether you're an ecologist, herbalist, gardener, cook, or nature-lover, at some point or another you've probably taken your relationship with plants for granted. Focusing on plants as teachers and allies, this article explores ways of creating and sustaining regenerative relationships with plants.
Natural Approaches to Dental Health
Video Class from David Crow
This important video presents an overview of dental challenges frequently encountered but often overlooked in holistic clinical practice — and their prevention and treatment with natural methods.
Prevent and Heal Dementia
Ebook from KP Khalsa
This easy-to-read ebook shares many types of treatment and specific information regarding herbal and Ayurvedic therapy to assist in preventing, mitigating, and easing the different types and states of memory loss and dementia.
You’ll receive ALL of these bonuses PLUS unlimited access to every 2019 summit session — recordings and transcripts — empowering you with essential teachings on the practical, medicinal, and spiritual powers of plants.
The Power of The Plant Kingdom
The 2019 Plant Medicine Wisdom Collection will benefit anyone who's interested in the healing and evolutionary benefits of botanical medicine, as well as professionals across multiple disciplines who work with herbs, plants, oils, energy, or the environment.
You may be fascinated by systems of natural medicine like Ayurveda, Chinese wisdom, and working with herbs.
You may be intrigued about the ways that essential oils, flowers, and herbs affect your moods and shift your consciousness.
Whatever your deepest curiosity, you’ll discover sessions and speakers that will inspire, educate, and empower you.
These experts, on the cutting edge of plant pharmacology, will clearly lay out best practices, and share reliable and useful resources.
You’ll quickly see that working with medicinal plants can complement any existing practice and help you achieve greater fulfillment and success in life — for you and your clients.
Here’s some of what our brilliant speakers are sharing...
K.P. Khalsa answers your most pressing questions about headaches (from tension to migraines) — and offers natural remedies for effective treatment and relief.
Darlene Starr sharse herbs you can travel with to help you stay healthy on the road — plus you’ll discover herbs for headaches, nausea, sunburns, and more for your first-aid travel kit.
Dr. Lewis Mehl-Madrona reveals the origin stories of sacred plants — from sage to tobacco to bare root and lavender — and describes their practical medicinal uses.
Dr. Trupti Gokani illuminates the ways in which a plant-based diet and spices can be used to sharpen your brain.
Lupo Passero reveals the hidden language of plants and how you can communicate with flowers and other herbal allies to receive their healing wisdom.
Nicholas Schnell walks you through specific plants that can transform sadness, grief, and depression — and deepen your connection with Spirit.
Pam Fischer unlocks the secrets behind plants that can help you de-stress and re-balance your emotions — and shares three healing “treasures” in nature’s pharmacy.
Dr. Jifunza Wright introduces you to plant medicines used to assist you in self-care.
Mark Blumenthal opens the curtain on the global botanical industry and shares details about what’s being done to protect consumers from adulteration, counterfeiting, and fraud.
With his 40 years of professional experience as a clinician, researcher, writer, and educator, David Crow brings a unique perspective and encompassing knowledge to each interview and presentation. He is a masterful interviewer, bringing out the best from each teacher for the benefit of his listeners.
Your Plant Medicine “Tool Kit”
The visionary teachers in The 2019 Plant Medicine Wisdom Collection reveal the curative and evolutionary powers of specific medicinal plants.
They give you the exact tools and practices you need to expand your knowledge of — and sacred partnership with — the plant kingdom, and share practical skills to revitalize your health, community, and our world.Upgrade Now
With this invaluable resource you can turn to time and again, you’ll discover:
- Plants for lowering stress, plus 3 healing treasures in nature’s pharmacy
- Medicinal plants to transform sadness, grief, and depression — and deepen your connection with Spirit
- The gut-brain connection and how a plant-based diet and medicinal spices can sharpen your mind
- Key principles of Ayurvedic Herbalism in treating lung, breast, and prostate cancer
Natural remedies for effective treatment and relief of headaches — from tension to migraine
Ways to incorporate herbal teas, tinctures, and flower essences for relaxation and inspiration
- The secret language of plants and how you can communicate with our wise biological “allies” for physical, emotional, and spiritual healing
The healing properties of different medicinal mushrooms — and how to easily prepare and apply them
One of the leading causes of many health conditions, plus 3 herbs to rebalance your limbic system
The fascinating alchemical process of “living preparations” of plants, which can support all levels of your being
Risks of using plant medicine with prescription drugs (not all interactions are safe)
- The healing power of herbal medicine in mainstream healthcare and hospitals — with inspiring patient stories and breakthrough research
What Past Plant Medicine Summit Participants Have to Say...
David knew how to lead the speakers through their topics with ease and continuity so that he could draw out the most compelling aspects of the topic. I really enjoyed his calm demeanor, patience and professionalism. Honestly, really good work!
– Cindy Allan
This is an amazing group of very knowledgeable and interesting presenters. I found that even though I have been an herbalist for over 40 years I learned something from each and every one of these individuals. Blessings to all.
– Dixie Lee Norkoli
David Crow was a fantastic interviewer — he really knows how to pull the good stuff out of the presenters! I really enjoyed listening.
– Anonymous, alternative medicine professional
I am an experienced plant person and herbal practitioner, yet in every conversation there was some new twist, insight, or nuance that sparked my curiosity to go even deeper into plant magic and connect the dots to that which I have learned.
– Susie Michael, professional gardener
When you own The 2019 Plant Medicine Wisdom Collection, you’ll discover key insights and techniques that will help you heal and restore your body, balance your emotions, revitalize your spirit — and awaken your consciousness.
Here’s what You’ll Receive:
The 2019 Plant Medicine Wisdom Collection Digital Recordings & Transcript Downloads
The 2019 Plant Medicine Wisdom Collection includes instant access (after broadcast) to all recordings and transcripts of every session from the 2019 Plant Medicine Summit series.
Downloadable MP3 Recordings: You’ll get online access to the downloadable MP3s from every one of the 2019 Plant Medicine Summit series sessions. You can download the recordings to your computer or listen on your laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
PDF Transcripts: You’ll have access to word-for-word transcripts from each session. You’ll be able to follow written instructions, take notes, and even search for specific words, references, resources, and more.
PLUS Your BONUS PACKAGE! In addition to the 2019 Plant Medicine Summit series material, you’ll receive 9 exclusive bonus gifts! (Valued at $597!)
OUR 100% GUARANTEE MEANS NO RISK TO YOU!
When you upgrade today, your purchase is backed by our complete money-back guarantee. If for any reason at any time within 60 days you decide the The 2019 Plant Medicine Wisdom Collection is NOT right for you, just visit our Customer Service Center here and request a refund. We will refund your money completely.Upgrade Now